Pages

Sunday, March 08, 2009

SuperSimonSunday: BIG PINK DOODLE SHEET!!!

One day Simon brought this home... a massive fluorescent pink sheet of bristol board - 22 by 28 inches - covered in tiny doodles!


Turns out he'd been working on it off and on for about a year down in the basement of my mom's gift boutique, where Simon works part-time on Saturday mornings. Yeah - while he's being paid by his Omi to work for her, this is what he does!

Clicking on the image above and spend some time enjoying all the crazy characters... I pulled out a few of my favourites... tell us which ones you like best!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know, one of the most exasperating things about your Flickr site is, I want to read the stories. Great illustrations, yes, and I visit the site every few days to see what's new - but darn it, so often I wish the entire magazine was scanned!